Healthy eating habits, including supplementing, can produce positive outcomes for yourself and loved ones. Here are a few suggestions to help maximize your nutrition:
Be sure to eat breakfast.
According to the UDSA, up to 28% of your daily vitamins and minerals should be coming from breakfast. Too busy, or maybe not all that hungry for breakfast? Blend up a nutritious shake you can take in the car or bus with you.
• Here’s a tip: Work Eniva VIBE and Whey Protein 100% Isolate into a tasty breakfast smoothie. Together they provide essential vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, plus amino acids for foundational health and strength.*
Antioxidant-rich foods are your friends.
The easiest way to identify these is to “Go for color.” Throughout the day, try for as many colors of fruits and veggies as you can. A snack of blueberries and raspberries… a lunch sandwich packed with tomato, sweet peppers and cucumber slices… A dinner meal with roasted carrots, zucchini and beets… an evening snack of orange or tangerine slices.
• Here’s a tip: Sauté those colorful veggies in Eniva Omega 9 Cooking Oil. rich in essential fatty acids, it’s heart smart – plus it tastes amazing. For cold salads or dips, try Eniva healthy 3-6-9 Salad Oil.
Fats aren’t the enemy. Some people think they should avoid allfat. Your body actually needs the right kind of “healthy” fats to function optimally. Your brain, joints, eyes, heart all need the right fats to perform at their best.
• Omegas from nuts and seeds are ideal choices.
• Avocados and fatty fish like salmon, trout and mackerel are also good sources.
• Whole eggs, unsweetened coconut and natural nut butters provide fats that your body needs.
Here’s a tip: When you feel you’re coming up short on your daily omegas, try Eniva EFACOR Fish Oil. With high dose EPA and DHA, it helps fill in the nutritional gap for healthy fats.
Prepare food and meals at home whenever possible.
This practice tends to offer healthier and less expensive options. Plus it fosters creativity, relationships and an appreciation for cooking as a regular, positive lifestyle choice.
• Try one-pan dishes or savory bowls that are becoming increasingly popular.
• Cook double or triple batches and freeze the remainder.
• Always keep the basic, semi-prepared ingredients on hand – low fat grated cheeses; pre-cut stir-fry vegetables, whole grain rice, beans and curd, bone broth, salsa, lean burger and chicken strips.
• Keep the grill handy even throughout the winter, or opt for the slow cooker, which lets you put your healthy ingredients together earlier in the day, for a warm meal later on.
Here’s a tip: Stir in a half ounce of Eniva Cell Ready Minerals when you are preparing your Thai pho veggie bowl – a great way to get added minerals.
• Lean steak on the menu? Allow the meat to soak in Eniva Muscle Aid and teriyaki sauce an hour before cooking – it will be the most tender steak you’ve ever eaten.
SUPPLEMENT where necessary. It’s challenging for the average person to get all the nutrients they need on a daily basis, especially those needed when there’s added stress and busy schedules. A high quality, potent nutritional supplement – preferably one that’s liquid-fast – can make a significant difference for feeling your best.
YOUR DAILY REGIMEN
A simple key to nutritional support begins with a DAILY BASE of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
• VIBE Fruit Sensation
Eniva VIBE Fruit Sensation delivers potent antioxidants and essential daily nourishment in a fast acting, bio-ready liquid design. Carefully selected antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and amino acids along with fruit, vegetable and specialized phytonutrient ingredients provide DNA protection for vitality.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At EnivaHealth, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient at healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. EnivaHealth is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.