Dress Up Your Salad Creations – This Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing adds some Zip!
Here’s a great way to jazz up any salad with the tangy zip of Apple Cider Vinegar. And, enjoy the added health benefits that Apple Cider Vinegar and Omega Essential Fatty Acids provide.
This dressing pairs beautifully with fruity salads like an Apple-Pecan Salad or as a base in other dressings like an Asian Vinaigrette (with soy sauce and/or clam juice) — just add various herbs or savory ingredients. You can also sprinkle on top of roasted veggies like squash, brussel sprouts or kale.
- 1/2 Cup – Apple Cider Vinegar – Organic, Raw, Unfiltered with the “Mother”
(See Health Benefits Below)
- 1 Cup – Omega 3-6-9 Heart Healthy Salad Oil
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons – Maple Syrup – Depending on how sweet you like your dressing
- 2 Teaspoons – Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon – Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon – Black Pepper – Freshly ground
- 2 Cloves – Fresh Garlic – Minced
- Optional Fresh Herbs to Pair on Top of Salads: Basil, Rosemary or Parsley
Easy “Shake” Prep:
1) Use a medium sized salad container or mason jar.
2) Add above ingredients all together.
3) Tightly close container and shake vigorously until contents have mixed while the oil and vinegar are blended well.
Option: You can put all ingredients together and spin in a blender for a few seconds until well blended.
• Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
• How long will it last? – It lasts up to 4 weeks. – Although, you’ll most likely use it up faster – sooo good!
• Curb Cravings
• Healthy Weight
• Healthy Skin & Nails
• Heart & Lipid Health*
• Metabolism & Proper Body Weight Support*
• Helps Boost Antioxidants*
• Cardio and Neuro Health*
• Healthy Skin & Nails
• Healthy Joints*
• Aids Immune Health*
Homemade vinaigrettes are an easy way to add a fresh spark to your salad creations. It also brings added flavor when drizzled over fish, chicken or veggies. – Experiment and have some fun with your recipes — enjoy the flavors and the healthy perks!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient at healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.