Add a Nutrition Boost to
Superbowl Sunday Favorites
When it comes to Superbowl Sunday snacks, healthy is not typically the first word that comes to mind, although many of us are searching for a way to add health benefits to the known classics.
Eniva strives to help you fill gaps in your diet, so you can be your most energetic and healthy self. Your friends and family will be raving over these recipes and even more so when you explain the hidden nutrition thoughtfully added. With all recipes being quick and easy, kick back and enjoy game day!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange oven rack to the middle of the oven. In a large mixing bowl (using a hand mixer or electric mixer) or using a food processor, combine Trace Minerals, Cal-Mag, shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, plain Greek yogurt, shredded cheddar and seasonings of your choice.
Mix until smooth. Pour buffalo chicken dip into an oven-safe baking or casserole dish (8″ or similar). Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly. Remove from oven and top with chopped green onions (or chives).
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the vegetables and optional cheese together. Mix spices and liquid in a separate bowl (including all Eniva products). In the spices and liquid bowl, add the block of cream cheese and sour cream. Add the creamy mixture to the vegetable bowl. Stir well. Scoop enough of the mixture to coat a tortilla. Evenly distribute the spread. Roll up the tortilla and cut into 1/2 inch thick servings. Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
*Note: you may choose to pulse the more firm vegetables in a blender.
Cream Cheese Salsa Roll-Ups
- 1/4 cup Eniva Omega 3-6-9 Salad Oil
- 1/2 oz Eniva ResVante
- 1 oz Eniva Vitamin C
- 1 oz Eniva Vitamin B
- 1 oz Eniva Flex
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 8 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sweet yellow pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 large flour tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheese of choice (optional)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup Eniva Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
- 3 scoops Eniva LifeCleanse
- 2 scoops Eniva Natural 100% Whey Protein
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup raisins, dates and/or chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix together all ingredients, except for raisins, LifeCleanse and Natural Whey Protein. Once all ingredients are well incorporated, add remaining ingredients. The batter will be sticky and moist due to molasses. Grease cookie sheet, and scoop 1-inch size cookies immediately onto the pan. Press down with a glass dipped in white sugar. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, then let cool on sheet for 5 – 10 minutes.
• Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
These recipes are great to keep on hand for any celebration throughout the year.
Whether appetizer or dessert, Eniva Health has you covered!
Learn more about Eniva nutritionals:
• Liquid Trace Multi Mineral Blend is a specialized dietary supplement that provides a wide spectrum of rare minerals needed by the body.
• Trace elements and minerals must exist in relative balance in the fluids, cells, organs and tissues of the body to contribute to human health.
• Because Trace contains small amounts of the major minerals, it’s recommended that Trace be taken with a comprehensive mineral program to support integrated nutrition.
|Eniva Flex ES Glucosamine Complex
• Flex ES (EXTRA STRENGTH) is a liquid dietary supplement formulated for joint comfort, structure, lubrication, cartilage health and tendon/ligament flexibility.
8 Joint Health Nutrients: GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN, COLLAGEN, MSM, HYALURONIC ACID, WHITE WILLOW, PINEAPPLE & BEET ROOT
• Fast-acting liquid for relief and results
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.
© 2023, Eniva Health