Sulfur for Better Health?
Did you know that sulfur comprises .25% of your body weight?
Did you know sulfur is found in ALL connective tissue and skin in your body?
Did you knowthat sulfur is considered earth’s “beauty mineral” due to its strengthening and cleansing effects on your hair and skin?
Well if you didn’t, now you have an idea of why sulfur is so important for your body:
- Water-soluble sulfur is necessary for the healthy growth of your hair and nails.
- Sulfur supports healthy skin. Thus the reason why so many people visit hot springs (water high in sulfur) for it’s soothing and purifying benefits for your skin and joints.*
- Sulfur aids joint movement by assisting in the normal formation of new cartilage and other connective tissues.*
- Sulfur is a key component of several amino acids, and therefore is required for many of your body’s cellular functions and synthesis of proteins. For example: the production of insulin requires sulfur. In addition, sulfur may also support normal blood circulation and muscle function.*
- Sulfur plays an important role in energy metabolism due to the fact that is an essential component of the vitamins biotin and thiamin.*
- Concerned about your respiratory system, lung function, and breathing? Sulfur assists with tissue breathing, the process whereby oxygen and other substances are used to build cells and release energy.*
- Finding yourself sensitive to house dust, pollen, wool, animal hair, and feathers? Sulfur supplementation is reported to have weakened those allergies.*
- Lastly, sulfur is used by the liver to produce choline and support normal intestinal health. It is a mineral the body uses for urinary tract function and regularity.* Therefore, sulfur acts as an antioxidant, assisting the body’s own detoxification process to allow water and nutrients to flow freely into cells and waste products or toxins to flow out.*
Convinced? You may way want to consider incorporating Eniva Health Minerals containing sulfur into to your routine with these great Eniva products:
- Athletic Edge Concentrate
- Cell Ready Minerals – Flavored or Unflavored
- Trace Minerals – Liquid Concentrate
Visit https://eniva.com/minerals-blends/ for more information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.