Fall is such a fun time of year when we get to enjoy all the rich flavors of harvested fruits, vegetables, and spices. The health benefiting nutrients from many of these foods may surprise you. For example:
- Pumpkin — High in vitamins and minerals, and it’s surprisingly low in calories. It’s a great source of beta-carotene that your body converts into Vitamin A
- Cranberries — These are often called a “superfood” because of their high antioxidant and nutrient values.
- Tomatoes – They contain the powerful antioxidant lycopene; they’re also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Apples – High in pectin fiber, apples can help the body regulate its own metabolism, blood sugar, cholesterol and weight managment.*
- Grapes – Contains the polyphenol resveratrol, a key antioxidant; also contain quercetin, lutein, ellagic acid, beta-carotene and vitamin c.
- Carrots – Eye and cholesterol friendly, carrots contain beta carotene, fiber, Vitamin K1, potassium and antioxidants.
Guess What? VIBE Daily Immune Multi contains these great harvest fruits and vegetables! And so many more. Check out the ingredients list for VIBE on our website, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see all the great fruits and vegetable goodness in VIBE.
In the meantime, here’s a fun fall recipe actually using VIBE as one of the ingredients.
VIBE Fall Harvest Salsa
• ¼ Cup Eniva Omega 3-6-9 Salad Oil
• 1 oz. Eniva VIBE
• 1 0z. Eniva Vitamin C (optional)
• 1 oz. Eniva Vitamin B (Optional)
• 10 Tomatoes, Finely Chopped
• 4 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
• ½ cup Celery, Chopped
• ½ cup Onion, Chopped
• ½ cup Yellow Pepper, Diced
• ½ cup Red Pepper, Diced
• ½ cup Green pepper, diced
• 1/8 cup jalapeno peppers, finely diced
• 1 can small black beans, well rinsed and drained
• 1 can Corn, Drained
• ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro
• 1/8 cup, your choice of sweetener (Optional)
• ¼ tsp. Salt
• ¼ tsp. Pepper
• ½ Tbsp. Chili Powder
In a mixing bowl, combine all vegetables together. Mix spices and liquid in a separate bowl, then toss together with vegetables. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then serve with your favorite tortilla chips or veggie sticks.
Another amazing product Eniva offers is LifeCleanse. This plant based supplement which supports elimination and regularity is chocked full of great ingredients, including cinnamon, cloves and ginger – many of the great spices you’ll find in fun, fall baked goods. And YES – many people add LifeCleanse to their fall baking and cooking!
1 cup Eniva Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
1 Scoop Eniva Life Cleanse
2 oz. Eniva Cell Ready Minerals or Eniva Cal-Mag
2 cups sugar or sugar substitute
2 tsp. Vanilla
3 cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
¼ tsp. Baking Powder
3 Tsps. Cinnamon
12 cups Grated Zucchini
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together and then add eggs, vanilla, and Eniva products. In a greased muffin pan (or using paper liners), bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
• 2 Tbsps. Eniva Cal-Mag or Eniva Cell Ready Minerals
• 3 Scoops Eniva Life Cleanse
• 4 Tbsp. Eniva Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
• ½ cup Sugar, or your preferred sweetener equivalent
• ½ cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar, or your preferred brown sugar equivalent
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Egg Whites
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 3 cups Mashed Pumpkin
• 3 cups flour
• 1 tsp. Baking Soda
• ½ tsp. Salt
• ¼ tsp. Baking Powder
• ½ cup Heavy Cream, or thick dairy substitute
• ½ tsp. Cinnamon
• 1/3 cup Chopped Walnuts Or Pecans (Optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using an electric mixer, add oil, sugar, and brown sugar; beat well. Add egg, egg whites, CalMag, and vanilla, beat until well blended. NOTE: if you do not have CalMag or CellReady Minerals, add 2 ounces of water. Add mashed pumpkin. Combine flour, LifeCleanse, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl and add to pumpkin mixture alternating with cream. The batter should be rather thick, and not runny; if runny, add another ¼ cup flour. Add walnuts or pecans to batter, stirring with a spatula. Pour into buttered loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.