Happy Pumpkin Spice Season!
It’s that time of year… crisp autum mornings, bonfire toasty marshmallow evenings, and best of all, leaping into leaves! We’re lovin’ the pumpkin spices and the many flavors of Fall. And, with all the seasonal sweet treats, we’re also going to work off some calories by bundling up to keep outside activities going. Eniva Health is here to help you stay on track with your goals and enjoy all the autumn goodness.
A Recipe to Try & Share
Homemade Apple Crisp
• 1/3 cup flour (use whole wheat pastry flour, regular flour, gluten free oat flour or almond flour for a healthier option)
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup raw chopped pecans (optional)
• 1 scoop LifeCleanse
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup coconut oil (can sub any cold butter if there is a coconut allergy)
• 5-6 medium Honeycrisp or Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and very thinly sliced
• 1 Tablespoon VIBE Apple
• 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• pinch of nutmeg
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a square pan. For the topping, combine all ingredients except for the butter. Divide out the butter into small pieces. Drop in pieces of the butter one by one. Use your hands to combine until you get a nice crumbly texture. Place the topping in the fridge while working on the apple “filling” portion. Combine all of the apple filling ingredients in a bowl, and gently mix. Take 1/3 cup of the topping mixture and combine it into the crisp mixture. This adds texture. Now it is time to build. Pour the apple mixture into a prepared pan, and distribute the topping evenly. Bake your masterpiece for roughly 50 minutes and look for the topping to be golden brown and the apple section to be bubbling. Make sure to cool for at least 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite ice cream. Recommendation: Opt for a low-calorie or less artificial ice cream.
Moderation is key when it comes to sweet treats. Notice when you’re satisfied, and know when it’s time to say “no more, thank you.”
There are so many activities for kids and adults alike, Staying active helps you embrace the change of season rather than falling into the cold weather blues. Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
• Pull out some mittens and hats, then go for a fall walk to take in the crisp fall air.
• Attend a Fall Festival. Chances are there are plenty of these events happening near you. Check out Facebook events or even keep an eye out for signs in your local neighborhood.
• Crayon leaf trace art with your favorite little ones –also known at “leaf rubbing.” CLICK HERE to see how to craft it.
• Cozy up by the fire, and make the first one of the season extra memorable by reading a book or enjoying your favorite beverage.
• Fill your home with fall scents — think baking and candles.
• Carve a pumpkin. Get creative with your designs this year. Take some time finding inspiration.
• Go apple picking and make your own caramel apples at home.
• Have a fall photoshoot. Think ahead to a potential Christmas card or just go for fun. It does not have to be fancy, just have fun!
• Tailgate at a sports game. Many sports start up in the fall so it is the perfect time to gather with friends and enjoy great food as well as laughs.
• Write a gratitude list. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, this is an activity to boost spirits.
• Enjoy the changing colors. Go for a drive or a bike ride in a scenic spot, and take in the beauty.
• Visit a Pumpkin Patch. Usually there are extra fun activities to enjoy while you are there, too!
• Decorate! There are so many fall decorations out there. You probably have some sitting in a box somewhere or you can make your own.
An Apple A Day… For a Healthier You!
• VIBE Apple is a full spectrum multivitamin with 32 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Plus, there are 30+ fruit, vegetable, and plant-based ingredients, including Zinc, Vitamin D, Elderberry, Green tea, Aloe vera, CoQ10, Amino acids, Protein and much more.
• 4 Main Benefits: Heart Health Support, Immune Health, Skin, Collagen & Cells and Supports DNA & Healthy Aging*
• Getting your daily dose of fruit, vegetables, vitamins and minerals daily has been linked to higher consistent energy levels*
• Doctor Formulated Liquid Formula for easy absorption
• Pleasing Natural Apple Flavor
• Great tasting tart apple flavor, vegan, non-GMO, no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
• Malate (Malic Acid) is a natural fruit acid that is found in all living cells
• Promotes optimal levels of energy production within cells during and after a workout*
• Assists with muscle wellness and endurance*
• Ideal for athletes or people seeking muscle wellbeing
• Malate is involved in processes for aluminum removal in the body*
• Dr. Ben formulated as a liquid for easy absorption
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are nature-based solutions to help you feel and look your best.