Give the Gift of Health this Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is May 14th, 2023. Women’s Health Week is May 14th-20th.
Sure, showering Mom with new gifts or cards is tradition and surely sweet, but what about going above and beyond this year and giving her the gift of health. Leading a healthy lifestyle is important to avoid the five most commonly found health issues for women: heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression and autoimmune disease.
Mom is special, and there is no better way to show her how much you love her than by jumpstarting healthy habits that help with well-being in the present and increase longevity in the long run.
This year, try planning an active outdoor activity, cooking a nutritious meal together and even letting mom catch up on some well deserved rest.
Mother’s Day Outdoor Activities:
- Plant or pick out flowers
- Run through the sprinkler (weather permitting)
- Go for a bike ride
- Go for a hike or walk
- Plan a picnic and help make it, too!
- Play backyard games
- Create an obstacle course around your lawn with items from the garage
- Visit a lake or have a beach day
- Play balloon tennis (great for kids!)
- Blow bubbles and lots of them
Sweet Like Mom Salad with Roasted Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 1 Red Apple, Diced with Skin On
- 1 Pear, Diced with Skin On
- 1 Package Dried Craisins
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds or Cashews
- 4 oz Low-Fat Mozzarella or Feta Cheese
- 1 Bag Baby Spinach
- 1 Bunch Romaine Salad Greens
- 1 oz Eniva Cal-Mag
- 1/4 cup Eniva 3-6-9 Salad Oil
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Halve the strawberries, and spread them out on a lined baking sheet. Place them in the oven, and roast for 15 minutes. In a blender, add the strawberries along with all the other ingredients. Blend until you see a smooth consistency. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad base. Enjoy! Keep vinaigrette refrigerated.
Help Mom Get the Rest She Deserves
For mom to be her best, she needs REST! Mom does so much day-to-day. Give her the gift of catching up on her beauty sleep by planning a relaxing day at a spa where she can decompress, have her sleep in, or even have her take a mid-day nap accompanied with a quiet home. Those who have a low stress level and an adequate amount of sleep are able to make healthier lifestyle decisions and show up as their best self more often than not.
How to Supplement New-Found Healthy Habits
Calcium Helps to Support:
• Healthy bones*
• Occasional sleeplessness*
• Healthy gums and teeth*
• Premenstrual cycle*
• Stress management*
• Healthy muscles*
• Positive moods*
Magnesium Helps to Support:
• Healthy and normal involuntary body movements*
• Muscle health*
• Healthy and happy disposition*
• Healthy cardiovascular electrical impulses*
• Monthly feminine health*
- UltraSHOT™ is a nature-based “GOOD FOR YOU” advanced energy supplement*
- Antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, healthy fruits, vegetables and energy phytonutrients*
- Quick acting and lasts for hours
- No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, no phenylalanine, no high dose sugar
- Zero Fat, <5g grams carbs and only 20 calories
- Long lasting & steady energy without the jitters
- Energy, vitality & wellbeing*
- Energy, focus, endurance and hydration*
- Fuels stamina with amino acids*
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.