Father’s Day is Sunday, June 18th
A Note to all Dads,
You teach us so much. You are a constant in our lives. We know we can come to you for advice or just a hug. We are so grateful for all you have done for us throughout the years. Thank you for laughing with us, playing beside us and listening to us. Now it’s time to take a moment for you and for us to celebrate all that you do. – We love you, Dad!
We understand the unique role dads play in our lives. They inspire and are always there for us. They can also be some of the most challenging people to celebrate because they “really don’t need anything” right? We find ourselves asking year after year “what should we do?” and “what do we get for someone so important?” We have a couple ideas if you’re looking for a new way to celebrate Father’s Day.
Activity Ideas for Dad’s Day
• Simply spend the day with Dad. This is especially a great idea if you are older and are not around them all day anymore.
• Treat Dad to a meal at his favorite restaurant, or try one you have been wanting to go to for a while.
• Accompany Dad on an outing. Think of his favorite activities and experience his favorite pastime together.
• Help Dad complete a task. Yard work, in-home project, or even a DIY he has been thinking about trying.
• Have an outdoor day. Think bonfire, going on a walk around the block or pulling out some old yard games that are sitting in the garage.
Father’s Day Gift Guide
• Consider his hobbies. Like to golf, fish or play sports? What is missing from his hobby collection?
• Go handmade. Every parent loves their children’s special creations whether it be art, a card or a passion of yours shared in a handmade way.
• Personalized gifts. Think of the phase of fatherhood he is in currently. Dad’s first Father’s Day? Maybe new empty nester? Try to think of a way for them to remember this Father’s Day for years to come.
• Things they usually would not buy for themselves or are overused. Maybe he has had the same pair of athletic shoes for a while or just dreads shopping for new ones – simple yet thoughtful.
• Funny or inside-joke gifts. Show dad your funny side and emphasize the special relationship you share in the form of a card, mug or t-shirt.
• Outdoor and Summer themed. With Father’s Day being in June, it’s a great time to get outside and update the yard, embrace the sun or even grill! Think of things that could make summer even better! New yard lights, a cooler, or yard tools for the go-getter.
• Speaking of Grilling… Eniva Cooking Oil. Perfect for all of the meals Dad thoughtfully makes on the grill or in the kitchen.
Here are other fantastic ideas to keep Dad healthy and feeling great!
For the Workout Fan:
• Dad can use it as a part of his pre or post-workout routine! Toss it in his gym bag! Creatine supports lean muscle mass, strength, power and performance.* Brain function and cellular energy are added benefits.*
For the Health Focused:
• Give Dad a great liquid multi-vitamin he can feel good about taking. Our powerful formula supports the whole body with 30+ fruits, veggies and superfoods, 32+ vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
For the Heart Smart:
• Support Dad’s cardiovascular health and heart.* The older we become the more important it is to treat our heart right. The power of Omega-3s with DHA, DPA and EPA also play an important role in brain, joints, mood, memory, vision, skin and hair.*
Thanks again, Dad. We would not be who we are without you! We hope you feel all the love this Father’s Day, and we’re excited to make plans to connect more for our relationship to flourish in the future.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.