Hello Wellness Enthusiast,
We’re celebrating National Family Health and Fitness Day! The body was designed to be active, and movement has exponential benefits for your wellbeing.
Studies show movement can:
• Improve your mood and mental outlook
• Promote brain health
• Help maintain muscle tone and strength
• Reduce the use of pain meds
• Promote a healthy weight and support healthier blood sugar levels
• Support heart function and circulation
• Correlated with living longer
Often, a challenge with being active are sore muscles. And, unfortunately some people even struggle with this chronically. Malate, a nutritive substance found in apples as malic acid, is a healthy and natural way to help support the comfort and recovery of muscle soreness… as well as support energy production.*
Getting sufficient malic acid by significantly increasing specific fruits in your diet or by adding a specialized malic acid supplement can help support efficient energy production in muscles.* It can also help muscles stay more comfortable both during and when recovering from workouts.* Malic acid may also be helpful for people struggling with chronic muscle soreness.*
All my best,
Get Ready to Get Active
Tips for your whole Family
• Plan ahead: Write it in your schedule. Refuse to let other tasks or commitments interfere with your workout plan.
• Get plenty of sleep the night before: Lack of sleep will torpedo a good workout, plus it hampers your efforts to lose weight.
• Drink water throughout the day: Proper hydration is critical to helping your body sweat and cool during physical activity.
• Prepare your brain muscle: Prepare mentally before you show up. Go into your workout with a positive attitude.
• Ditch the all or nothing attitude: Even a small or shorter workout is beneficial. Engaging in some physical activity helps your muscle memory kick in and recognize your efforts at body wellness.
• Invite a friend: Studies have shown that working out with a companion will increase the likelihood you will stick with an exercise plan.
• Consider using an app: Fitness apps or other activity tracking devices can help measure your distance, track steps or monitor your heart rate. They’re fun and can help keep you motivated.
Muscle Support & Recovery*
• Eniva Muscle Aid contains a generous dose of malic acid, promoting effective muscle metabolism and nourishment.*
• Supports optimal levels of energy production within cells*
• Assists with muscle wellness and endurance*
• Faster recovery and support of muscle tissue.*
Choose Eniva Muscle Aid to Support your Fitness Goals
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At EnivaHealth, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva Health is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our supplements are nature-based solutions to help you feel and look your best.