Your Thyroid… A Tiny Gland that Does a Massive Job
You may be among those who aren’t aware just how important your thyroid is. Located just below your voice box, your thyroid works in synergy with a whole host of glands to keep your body functioning properly. Its primary job is to produce special hormones that influence nearly every organ, tissue and cell in your body. It signals the cells to perform and regulate various critical functions.
Hormones generated by the thyroid tell the cells if they should be consuming more oxygen and nutrients – otherwise known as the “rate of metabolism.” Hormones also play an important role to:
• Stimulate the heartbeat and cholesterol utilization and energy production
• Support muscle strength and joints
• Help keep your body’s calcium level in proper balance
• Support the normal regulation of your body temperature
• Regulate female menstrual cycle
• Impact brain function and nerve function
• Support bowel regularity
• Promote healthy skin
Checklist: Is my Thyroid working properly?
When your thyroid isn’t working at its best, the body gets out of balance: A thyroid that is not performing at full tilt may contribute to you feeling:
• Occasionally fatigued
• “Blue” and sluggish
• Experience dry hair, nails, and skin
• Occasional puffiness
• Irregularity stints
• Your body’s internal thermostat may seem off-kilter
• Mild discomfort or weakness in joints and muscles
• Cholesterol levels fluctuate more than normal
Often the results of your thyroid performing below its optimal level creeps up and is a slow-progressing situation. You may have a little more trouble making it through the day, or you may look in the mirror and appear more aged than before. You may notice a mild ache or occasional tiredness in your muscles or joints even after walking a short distance. Most people say they just don’t feel like their former self.
Be reassured there are tests for an under-performing thyroid, and a number of options are available. As always, you should seek the advice of a medical practitioner to be evaluated, and for ongoing care if needed. In some rare instances, a person may experience an overly active thyroid. This situation should also be evaluated by a medical professional.
Minerals Can Provide Nutritional Support*
For individuals seeking proactive ways to support and maintain a healthy thyroid, research shows minerals can provide a nutritional boost.* Eniva Thyroid Care Formula is a water-soluble mineral blend that can help support the normal, healthy functioning of the thyroid gland.* Thyroid Care contains these minerals to aid body balance and optimal performance:*
• Potassium • Iodine • Zinc • Selenium • Copper • Manganese
– Thyroid Care is NOT designed to provide the unique nutritional requirements for those individuals with hyperthyroidism. If you have hyperthyroidism, as with any medical condition, you should be under the regular care of a medical practitioner.
– People who are allergic to iodine should NOT take potassium iodide products.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
*This information is meant to communicate support in the possibility of radiation contamination and its effect on a healthy thyroid. Proper nutritional supplementation may aid in supporting a healthy thyroid, and an oral prophylaxis approved by the FDA will assist in protecting against and/or minimizing radiation contamination.
At EnivaHealth, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. EnivaHealth is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.