We’ve all heard it’s important to keep our body free from stress. That’s because stress produces damaging molecules in the body, called “free radicals.” Those free radicals can cause DNA mutation and have been shown to have a link to aging and certain diseases.
The stress can come from any number of sources – mental strain, extreme physical activity, drugs or medications, sunlight or radiation, environmental toxins like cigarette smoke, pesticides, preservatives, chemicals, and even from poor diets. The good news is that you can help protect your body from those free radicals by consuming foods rich in antioxidants*.
Some of the best antioxidants are vitamin A, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, folic acid, selenium and grapeseed extract. To boost the amount of those antioxidants in your diet – reach for more whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Dark, leafy green vegetables are high in antioxidants, as are berries, citrus fruits and even onions. Green tea is also known as a great source for antioxidants.
Still not convinced you need antioxidants?
Here are 10 reasons you need antioxidants*:
- Antioxidants convert free radicals into harmless elements and neutralize their damaging effects
- They can prevent or slow the oxidative damage to our body.
- They act as “free radical scavengers,” helping to keep your DNA protected.
- Can counter potential harm caused by alcohol, stress, tobacco, pollution, sunlight as well as other factors.
- May enhance immune defense.
- Can lower the risk of cancer and infection.
- Antioxidants are easily consumed by eating fresh bright colored fruit.
- Can boost your energy.
- They make you look and feel younger.
- Can reverse the aging process.
- Antioxidants might prevent the development of such chronic diseases as Rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, stroke, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and cataracts.
We know it can be tough to eat healthy all the time – only 10% of Americans consume the recommended fruit and vegetable servings on a daily basis. One way to still get the antioxidants your body needs is with a daily multi-nutrient supplement to help your body be its best*. Imagine getting all of the essential nutrients, fruit and vegetable components, amino acids and phytonutrients that your body needs in just one dose!
Eniva VIBE is a natural nutraceutical that can do just that thanks to:
- Decaffeinated EGCG green tea complex
- Heart health focused – high-potency antioxidants.
- Contains an exclusive cellular defense formula.
- Research studies performed on VIBE and published in peer reviewed scientific journals, showing VIBE possesses protective properties to help keep DNA protected from mutation by free radicals.
- Has the highest clinically certified ORAC rating of any supplement on the market today – ORAC rates the Antioxidant Capacity a product has.
- A certified antioxidant assurance rating for every bottle.
Eniva VIBE is produced the way nature intended us to get our nutrition:
- No pasteurization
- No irradiation
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors
- No genetically modified (GMO) ingredients
- No mono-sodium glutamate (MSG0 ingredients
- No unnatural preservatives or paraben ingredients
- No hydrogenated ingredients
- No artificial colors or dye
- No pesticides
Plus, as a liquid supplement, VIBE is formulated for your body to absorb it quickly and safely*. Its ingredients are based on the leading scientific dietary recommendations, and its human matrix nutrient ratios replicate the natural ratios found within the body for proper nourishment and absorption*.
If you’re wondering how to use VIBE, it’s easy. Just combine one serving with 8 ounces of water or juice each day. We recommend taking VIBE once in the morning and once at night. Some folks even love adding it to a bottle of water each day or putting VIBE in their smoothies. Think of VIBE as a great addition to your food budget, and you’ll be well on your way to toward better eating and a healthier diet.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.