Get Your Greens!
We are sure you have seen the juice cleanses, juicers that are hundreds of dollars, and of course, the ads that promote weight loss by simply drinking a juice. Truth is, no matter how many “healthy” juices you consume, it needs to be combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle. It is also important to also be aware of how many grams of sugar are incorporated into your juice of choice, especially store bought ones. With the proper blend of ingredients, juices can have many benefits! With liquid products, Eniva makes it easy to create a fun combination while getting your daily dose of nutrients. No juicers or outrageous costs here. We want to take a moment to shed light on a particular product, Liquid Chlorophyll+, and how its properties can support your health! Soon, you may find yourself being a green juice fanatic, too!
Benefits of the Chlorophyll found in Greens
Chlorophyll is a specialized antioxidant pigment responsible for giving green vegetables and plants their color. It helps them thrive by converting sunlight to nutrients through photosynthesis. We already know the deeper the green color of a vegetable, the more nutritious it is! That’s why we hear that spinach offers more benefits to the human body over iceberg lettuce for example. Spinach has a high chlorophyll concentration at about 24 milligrams per one-cup serving compared to less green vegetables having between 5-15 milligrams per one-cup serving. Vegetables with a rich green color have these added benefits:
- Detoxing and removing bodily toxins*
- Fighting free radicals*
- Supporting skin & a healthy weight*
- Improving digestive health*
How to IncRease your intake of these Superfoods
There are some simple changes you can make to increase you chlorophyll intake. Start by picking out the deep green vegetables at the grocery store. Think kale, green peppers, collard greens, romaine lettuce, broccoli and spinach. Find those staple green vegetables your family enjoys, and make it a habit to pick them up every time you make a run for groceries.
When preparing snacks or meals. Try to use the part of the vegetable with the deepest green color. Think twice about peeling all the skin off a cucumber and use the end of the romaine head where the color is darker. You will get max chlorophyll benefit this way while still getting all the other nutrients vegetables provide. Work hard to make vegetables part of every meal. Supplementing with a Chlorophyll product can be a great option, too, if you notice your intake may be low or just want to up your greens game to improve your health!
To Make a Limeade Juice:
A stir stick is all you need!
8 oz water
juice of 1 lime
5 fresh mint leaves
dash of sea salt
2 tsp Chlorophyll+
optional: 1/4 apple juice for more sweetness
- RECAP: What is the benefit of Chlorophyll? It contains anti-inflammatory properties & supports body conditioning, detox, cleansing, healthy skin, body odor, vitality, energy, immunity and cellular health*
- What about the Plus in Eniva’s formulation? In addition to Chlorophyll, you get extra nutrients for enhanced digestion, cleansing and antioxidant reinforcement.* They include Lemon Extract, Apple Extract, Chicory Root and L-Glutamine.
- Why is liquid better? It is easily absorbed by the body! More absorption = more value
- No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, mint flavor
- Doctor formulated
- Gluten free, dairy free, paraben free, alcohol free, vegan friendly
Looking for just Liquid Chlorophyll?
- What is the difference between Chlorophyll+ and Liquid Chlorophyll? Liquid chlorophyll naturally contains the essential mineral copper for additional nutritional support but does not include the ingredients listed as part of the Plus formulation.
- Great Tasting Organic Mint. Use it like Chlorophyll+ to make drinks!
- Promotes phase II detoxification pathways & energy production*
- Supports healthy skin, immune health & digestion*
- Doctor formulated
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.
© 2023, Eniva Health