From Our Eniva Family to Yours,
Did You Know? Human brains are not capable of responding to anxiety and gratitude at the same time, so let’s dive into channeling the gratitude side to improve health. “Fall in love” with health and yourself; be grateful for how far you’ve come!
Practice Positive Self-Talk
Creating a positive mindset and reducing negative self talk accelerates progress towards your goals. Feeling sorry for yourself not only takes up precious time, but cripples your ability to reach an end result. If you say you can, simply put, “I can,” and then think you can’t, it will be very difficult to succeed. It all goes back to that old saying, “I think I can, I think I can,” and upbeat self-talk. Here are some practices to try for increasing gratitude and positive self-image:
• When in a positive mindset, write yourself a leter thanking yourself and giving yourself credit.
• Take a walk in nature. Nature has the power to humble us and help us connect with ourselves. We can see our authentic self and often find peace and gratitude.
• Tell yourself, “I am,” followed by words of encouragement. “I Am Strong, I Am Capable, I Am Uniquely Made.” Saying things like this, even if it hard to believe every day, still triggers a positive response in our bodies.
• Create! Find a hobby where you can express yourself. Bottling emotions inside can become overwhelming.
• Although challenging, start a meditation practice. Meditation is scientifically proven to help people manage stress, anxiety and depression. Did you know, it can even reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases? It supports how we respond to stress which is often linked to free radical damage in the body.
The Power of Family & Friends
During the holiday season, we often have the opportunity to connect more with our loved ones. Spending time with those who are close to us and lift us up can trigger a positive emotional response. Connection allows us to gain wisdom, develop emotional intelligence and put things into perspective. All these things contribute to our own self-growth.
Make time to connect with yourself and others. Find balance between the two. Also note your need for connection with others and need for connection with self may look differently based on your personality. Introverts may need more time for themseves while extroverts may need more time with loved ones.
What does all this mean? Taking time to practice connection and positive self-reflection taps into grateful functioning over anxious functioning. As mentioned, when we find gratitude, it is easier to achieve goals. Health and wellness is often more accessibe than you think. Simple practices, simple nutrition and simple connections all contribute to a stronger self.
Simple Nutrition with Eniva
Another layer of wellbeing is nutrition. Nutrition is up to us and is a way of thanking our bodies for all it is able to do – make connections, have strength and stay energized, so we can accomplished goals. When we eat well and nourish our bodies, we feel better. (And, the exeption of a well-deserved treat here and there fits in, too). Here are some tips for supporting your body through nutrition:
• Find gaps in your diet and address them. Talk with your healthcare provider about options for supporting health challenges.
• Limit processed food and sugars.
• Use nature-based nutritional supplements to support your individual needs. Mother Nature’s base is the best.
• Know where the things you put in your body come from. There are many products out there that are very processed and have binders/fillers to extend shelf life. These unwanted fillers can trigger sensitivites and allergies.
• Explore different foods. Find what you enjoy, and add more nutritious value into your recipes.
RECIPE: We love this PUMPKIN BREAD. –> Click here.
At Eniva, we are forever grateful for you and your commitment to health. Because of you, we are able to formulate products with nature’s blueprint inspired by your needs. You are unique, and no two people will have the same health goals. We recognize this at Eniva and feel honored to support you. Be well, live well, and we will be here, always thankful.
• A liquid dietary supplement that provides a wide spectrum of rare minerals needed by the body. It Contains small amounts of the major minerals essential to every function within the human body.*
• Great for those looking for cellular repair and balance.*
• Liquid formula with minerals modeled after nature. Trace elements and minerals must exist in relative balance in the fluids, cells, organs, and tissues of the body to contribute to human health.*
• Broad balance of minerals to provide a foundation for healthy living. This allows the body to easily use these nutrients to make substances that are vital to many of the chemical reactions.*
• Great for those looking to support internal mineral balance.* Support for those going through menopause.*
• Fast liquid absorption. No waiting for a capsule to dissolve in the digestive system.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any research referred to in this article is not meant to be interpreted as research results involving specific Eniva products.
At Eniva, we believe each human body was designed to be healthy. It was designed to be energetic, lean, agile, and resilient towards healing. You were created to live an abundant, healthy and vibrant life. Eniva is proud to create and manufacture pure liquid nutraceuticals with no artificial preservatives. Our liquid supplements are natural solutions to help you feel and look your best.
© 2023, Eniva Health